If you’re a Sharefaith member, you have a lot to look forward to this fall. Here’s a brief overview of what’s going on in church media, and specifically with Sharefaith. Maximize the value of your Sharefaith membership.
Forecast for Fall: Lots of Great Stuff
- Tons of fall designs. Our designers have been busy this summer working on artwork for this fall. Now, it’s ready. We see a lot of users downloading a lot more actively during the fall, so we’re ready to meet the demand with hundreds of fresh new designs. Take a minute to browse through the categories (Video, PowerPoint, Backgrounds, etc.), to see what’s new. Chances are, you’ll find something perfect for your fall event or Sunday worship. Browse now.
- More videos. You asked for more worship videos, and you’ve got it. Our most recently-released batch of videos features stunning contemporary designs and beautiful abstract videos. In keeping with current design trends in church media, many of our abstract worship videos feature bold colors and particle motion. See what’s new.
- New Daylight Savings Time media. When it comes to that date in the fall where everyone turns their clocks back (November 6), make sure you make the announcement! We’ve created two new PowerPoint (or jpeg) designs to announce Daylight Savings Time. Here they are. (Click the image to see the entire PowerPoint presentation.)
- Fall church PowerPoints. Our new fall designs are just plain beautiful. Here’s a peek.
- Church websites. If you’re already a Sharefaith church website user, you’ve heard this before, but it bears repeating. Our church websites are absolutely amped up. Recently, your (free) Sharefaith church website received the following boosts in productivity, power, and usefulness:
- Online giving. Now, church members can tithe or donate right on the church website—safe, efficient, free. Find out how.
- Church website blog. Have you always wanted to be a blogging pastor or youth pastor? Now you can. Your Sharefaith church website supports embedded blogs. Here’s how to make one.
- Update your church website with your iPhone or Android phone. Want to feel really techy and efficient? Try updating your church website on your phone or iPad. Learn how.
- Track visitors using Google Analytics. Here’s the way to get the skinny on who’s visiting your website. Tons of valuable information can be accessed using this powerful, free analytics tool with your church website. Learn about it here.
- Podcasting. Easily put your sermons online, and make sure it’s easy for users, too. Read the tutorial on podcasting.
Ready to get started on some new fall media designs? Here’s your starting place.
Not a Sharefaith member yet? I would suggest that you do one of two things: