We Are Sharefaith
Over the last 15 years, Sharefaith has partnered with over 100,000 churches globally in expanding their outreach in proclaiming Jesus as Lord, King, and Savior. We do this through creating cutting-edge media and technology resources that equip the entire ministry team and all ministry platforms to serve and teach with excellence. Compelled by the Love of Christ, we extend His love by using our gifts, skills and experience to further the Gospel, so lives can be transformed into personal relationships with God.
- Bob Support & Sales Director
- Zach Product Training Specialist
- Luke Senior Engineer
- Robert Customer Liaison Specialist
- Charlie Customer Liaison Specialist
- David Children's Ministry Director
- Joseph Member Coach
- Juliet Director of Media/Art
- Chris Customer Education
- Aaron HR/Office Manager
- Marc Customer Growth Manager
- Ryan Customer Liaison Specialist
- Cristian Customer Liaison Specialist
- Aaron Kids Production Designer
- Tom Member Coach
- Heather Member Coach
- Joel Media Designer
- Tim Director of Video Media
- Michael Customer Liaison Specialist
- Cory Lead Illustrator
- Sherman Media Designer
This Is What We Believe
- We believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth; And in Jesus Christ His only Son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried; the third day He rose from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from there He shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the church as the body of Christ made up of believers in Jesus Christ, the communion of the saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.
- We believe that salvation comes by confession of sin and faith in Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God, to believe in the heart that Jesus died and rose from the dead, and to proclaim with the mouth that He is Lord.
- We believe the Old and New Testaments to be the infallible Word of God; inerrant as originally given, verbally inspired by God, the complete and sufficient revelation of His will for salvation and conduct.
- We believe in the Great Commission; to proclaim the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the uttermost parts of the earth. Amen.