In this tutorial you will learn how to create new pages for your church website. Your pages will be your top menu links and your sub-pages will function as drop-down menu links for further navigation.
- The default navigation menu on your church website menu is a universal standard among thousands of professional church website templates. To keep your site looking professional, we recommend you do not change the titles of these menu-links and pages.
- The names of menu-links/pages should be very short. Keep in mind that you can have a maximum of seven menu-links/pages. Stick with one-word titles. If your menu breaks, your page names are too long. Try shorter names or fever pages.
- Log into your Church Website Control Panel.
- On the left sidebar menu, click on PAGES.
- A new window will open, displaying the seven standard menu-links/pages of a default church website template. As a church website best practice, Sharefaith recommends that you keep the default pages/menu links as they are. Again, this system is the universal standard on most professional church website templates.
- If you want to change any of the names of the pages/menu-links, simply click on the Title of the page/menu-link you would like to change.
- A new window will open. In the top box you will see the name of the menu-link/page. Simply change it to whatever you desire. Remember to keep it to a single short word.
- After you are done, click on the blue UPDATE button to the right.
- To see a preview, click on your website name at the top left.
- If your menu links are broken, it may be because you chose too long of a name for a single menu-link/page. Just stick with one word (“Pretribulationalism” is too long), or shorten any of the other menu-link names to make room for a longer one.