Sharefaith Employment Opportunities
- Salary: up to $65k, DOE +Benefits
- In-house, full time, Medford Oregon (Head office)
- Mon-Friday, 8:30-5:00 (Closed on weekends)
Sharefaith, located in beautiful Medford, OR, is a software and design company that has been providing multimedia solutions to nearly 100,000 churches for over a decade. As an award-winning company, we specialize in the creation and provision of church websites, hosting, worship media, presentation software, video and Sunday school curriculum. We are a team of insanely creative people with an incredible world-wide reach. We live to provide solutions that will enable churches and ministries to harness technology, and use it to communicate the Gospel with creativity and power.
If you are wondering how the Lord can use your talents, we would love to speak to you.
- Requirements for this position:
- 3-5+ years experience
- Knowledge of Wordpress Development (back-end, CMS and integration)
- PHP — Object-Oriented
- jQuery / AJAX / JSON
- Excellent HTML5 / CSS3 skills.
- SQL / Relational Databases
- Experience with Unix/Linux command line
- Revision Control
- Able to forecast development time and create a master dev cycle plan.
- Highly experienced in back-to-front-end development
- Good understanding of responsive CSS
- It's a huge plus if you have:
- Well-rounded programming skills with languages such as PHP, Java, Objective-C
- Unit testing, continuous integration, etc.
- SOAP / XML / JSON / REST 3
- Amazon AWS Services — EC2, S3
- Ability to setup a full LAMP stack from scratch
- Ability to integrate 3rd party libraries and APIs
- Send a cover letter. Do a quick summary about yourself, and why you think Sharefaith should pick you. Don't just repeat all the requirements we listed. We can judge very well by just reading a cover letter. Make it fun!
- Attach a resume. Include education and detailed job history plus links to your work.
- Three references. If you're serious about the job, then line up your references.