Sharefaith Employment Opportunities
Sharefaith.com, located in picturesque Medford, Oregon, is the largest worship media library, church website provider, and worship software creator, serving more than 18,000 churches worldwide. We are a growing company, and are always looking for talented and passionate people to join our team. Sharefaith is a fantastic company to work for. Every person who joins our team becomes family and stays for the long run.
See what new employment opportunities are currently available.
- Salary $65k+ Benefits
- In-house, full time, Medford Oregon (Head office)
- Mon-Friday, 8:30-5:00 (Closed on weekends)
Sharefaith, located in beautiful Medford, OR, is a software and design company that has been providing multimedia solutions to nearly 100,000 churches for the last decade. As an award-winning company, we specialize in the creation and provision of church websites, hosting, worship media, presentation software, video and a Sunday school curriculum. We are a small team of 15 insanely creative people with an incredible world-wide reach. We live to provide solutions that will enable churches and ministries to harness technology, and use it to communicate the Gospel with creativity and power.
- Requirements for this position:
- 3-5+ years experience
- Extensive knowledge of Wordpress Development (back-end, CMS and integration)
- PHP — Object-Oriented
- jQuery / AJAX / JSON
- Excellent HTML5 / CSS3 skills.
- SQL / Relational Databases
- Experience with Unix/Linux command line
- Revision Control
- Able to forecast development time and create a master dev cycle plan.
- Highly experienced in back-to-front-end development
- Good understanding of responsive CSS
- It's a huge plus if you have:
- Well-rounded programming skills with languages such as PHP, Java, .NET, Objective-C
- Unit testing, continuous integration, etc.
- SOAP / XML / JSON / REST 3
- Amazon AWS Services — EC2, S3
- Ability to setup a full LAMP stack from scratch
- Ability to integrate 3rd party libraries and APIs
- Personality Requirements:
- Excellent communicator. Able to speak non-dev to anyone.
- Think outside the box. Understand company and product long-term vision.
- Able to dev. with customer's perspective/experience in mind.
- Pro-active in problem-solving, bug-fixes, UX and QA
- Hardworking, honest, dedicated, loyal and very responsible
- Positive, friendly. Loves collaboration.
- Fantastic at multi-tasking
- Persistent, highly motivated, disciplined, and thorough in all areas
- Very organized and transparent
- Humble, teachable spirit that knows when to listen more and speak less
- Good team player who understands office dynamics and creates cohesiveness
- Super detail-oriented
- Excellent brainstorming participant.
- Love technology and tech trends.
- What is in it for you?
- 10 paid vacation days, 5 paid sick days. Closed between Christmas & New Year. Numerous public holidays off.
- Your work will be seen by hundreds of thousands of people around the world. You will make a difference!
- Work in an awesomely decorated office space, bursting with creativity and energy.
- Work alongside peers who respect family, down-time, and a good work/life balance.
- Work for a company that loves technology. Your tools will always be top of the game!
- Use your gifting as a ministry to spread the Gospel through technology.
- 10 Reasons Why You Want To Work For Sharefaith
- You'd be working for an award-winning company that has grown to be the largest provider of church websites, worship media, presentation software, and Sunday school curriculum world-wide.
- You'll thrive in our creative environment with great people and good life/work balance.
- Fantastic compensation + benefits and plenty of off-time.
- See how your work makes a difference world-wide.
- Be at the forefront of technology as it applies to churches and ministries.
- Help facilitate and drive new ideas and concepts to improve the bottom line
- You'd work for a company that stands on good moral and business practices and understands the importance of family.
- Your work and effort will be recognized and rewarded.
- Your brilliance will be valued and your skills put to the test.
- You decide how far you want to go in the company. The sky's the limit!
- Send a cover letter. Do a quick summary about yourself, and why you think Sharefaith should pick you. Don't just repeat all the requirements we listed. We can judge very well by just reading a cover letter. Make it fun!
- Attach a resume. Include education and detailed job history plus links to your work.
- Three references. If you're serious about the job, then line up your references.