So, maybe you’re a Sharefaith member, and you want to get the most out of your membership. You’ve spent the $149 or maybe you got a discount, and now you want to get your money’s worth. This quick article will provide you with 13 ways to get the most bang for your church media buck.
Making the Most of Your Sharefaith Membership
- Use worship videos. Motion backgrounds for your worship lyrics is a powerful way to improve visuals during your worship service.
- Use welcome videos. For your church pre-reel, displaying a beautiful welcome videos helps to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- Use sermon videos. Sermon videos, short 1-3 minute video clips, help you celebrate a holiday, share a passage of Scripture, or explain a biblical theme. Our growing collection of sermon videos is a helpful resource for transitions or sermon intros. All sermon videos have music and/or speech. Many sermon videos use live actors.
- Use church countdown timers. If you’ve never tried using a countdown timer for your church service, you ought to give it a go. Countdown videos let people know that the service is about to start, allowing you to begin services on time.
- Use Christian video loops. Like sermon videos, our Christian video loops help to celebrate themes or holidays. Christian video loops are provided without sound.
- Use holiday video loops. Just in case you need some encouragement to make a holiday more meaningful, try using a video to enhance your media. These high-quality videos are provided for every major event on your church calendar, including both Christian events and secular holidays.
- Use PowerPoints for sermons. Teaching with visual aids like PowerPoint is an exceptional way to improve your clarity and effectiveness. We provide PowerPoints for every imaginable topic, text, theme, or event.
- Use church bulletins. Many churches use bulletins, and with our endless collection of church bulletin, you’ve got all the church bulletin designs you’ll ever need.
- Use worship backgrounds. A great-looking church background is helpful both for worship lyrics and church service pre-reels. These helpful backgrounds come in all kinds of designs, colors, and themes.
- Use church flyers. When it’s time to promote an event, distribute information, or put up signs about an upcoming church activity, try using flyers.
- Use church newsletters. The power of a good church newsletter is inestimable. The problem is, formatting and designing the church newsletter can be a frustrating event. Not anymore. These professionally-designed newsletter templates work in all the major word processing programs.
- Use collections of unified designs. To help streamline your church media, use a whole collection of media with the same design. In other words, you can have a bulletin, church video loop, newsletter, and even web banners that all match. Here is an example of a design set. To access a set, just click on a design you like in any of the categories (videos, PowerPoints, etc.), and you’ll see a link to the rest of the collection.
- Get a church website. While the average cost of a church website is $3,000, we think that every church should have a pro website without the exorbitant waste of money. That’s why we give you a church website with your Sharefaith membership. These are not diminutive church websites that merely give you a place on the web. These are full-power professional websites with everything you’ve ever dreamed of in a church website.
If your’re laughing in unbelief now, I understand. It can be kind of hard to believe that you get all this stuff for such a low cost. Crazy. Thankfully, it’s true. We’re providing some of the finest in church media today for a fraction of the conventional cost. With 38,000+ designs, plus hundreds of new designs being released every month, you have a vibrant, updated, powerful, and contemporary collection of stunning church media.
The amazing thing about all of this, is that it doesn’t cost a dime more. You’ll never see a popup on the website that says, “Upgrade your membership now to get more access!” Or, “Sorry, you’ve exceeded your number of daily downloads.” No indeed. We’re talking full-fledged, full-bore, full-power church media. No restrictions.