Creating a church flyer is a common task of any church administrator or church worker. If you’re faced with the task of creating a church flyer, you may be asking the question, “How do I create a church flyer?” Here’s your answer. Spend five minutes reading this short article, and by the end of the article you’ll be able to answer the question, “How do I create a church flyer.”
How Do I Create a Church Flyer?
How do I create a church flyer? First things first.
There are four distinct steps to creating a church flyer. Each of them is easy. But first, there are a few things you’ll need.
- A word processing program. If you’re using a computer, you probably have one. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Pages (Mac), Open Office, or Word Perfect are some of the most common. Those will work fine for creating a church flyer.
- A Sharefaith account. Don’t panic. This is another easy and inexpensive step. If you’re not a member, go here to sign up. It will take less than a minute, and the low-price is well worth the high benefits (which go way beyond just making a church flyer).
Okay, now you’re ready to go.
How do I create a church flyer? Move into action.
- Select a church flyer template from Sharefaith. There are hundreds to choose from, and with a few simple searches and careful selection, you can have a church flyer template that is perfect for your occasion.
- Download the church flyer template. You will need to select a download format—either Microsoft Word or Microsoft Publisher. If you using a program other than MS Word or MS Publisher, don’t worry. Just download the MS Word flyer template, and you should be able to open it up in most other word processing programs.
- Open the church flyer template on your computer. Here’s where the fun begins. All Sharefaith flyer templates come predesigned and ready for publication, printing, and distribution. All you need to do is customize it. This is easy. Simply replace the mock text with your own text.Customizing the church flyer is the most important step of the whole process, and it will take the longest. Here’s where you craft the content and material for the church flyer.
- Proofread and print. After a final proofread of your church flyer design, you’re ready to print it out.
Like we said, the answer to the question, “How do I create a church flyer” is actually pretty simple. Not only was it easy to read this article, it’s also easy to create a church flyer. Get started now.