Good stuff happens to you when you get a Sharefaith church website. If you’ve not convinced that a Sharefaith website is for you, we’d like to suggest a few more upsides.
- You will fight premature graying. Designing websites can be a frightfully stressful thing. Escape the stress, and get a Sharefaith website. It’s ready for you. All you do is customize and go. Hear what others have told us about this.
- You can take a nap. Another potential downfall of creating a church website is that it can take anywhere from 36 hours to three months to make. Not anymore. You’ll have your Sharefaith church website up and running within two hours. Go ahead, take a nap.
- You earn a friend. Have you always wanted a tech-savvy friend that can help you with any website problem you’ve ever faced? You’ve got it: free, live, phone support with English-speaking Christians located in the USA. Smart guys, too. Good friends.
- You save moolah. Moolah means money. Cash. Dough. Dosh. Mazuma. Lucre. Whatever you call it, you can save more of it. Sharefaith websites are free — yes, you read that “free” word correctly — with ridiculously low hosting fees. More money for your pastoral dream trip to Israel, perhaps?
- You look good. A website should look good. No questions asked. Sharefaith church websites are just that — raw, graphic design eye candy. Gaze in awestruck wonder.
So, if you’ve been dawdling over whether or not to take the jump and make a website, dawdle no more. Start your church website now.