When using church videos, you’re faced with a great array of options as to what kind of church videos you can use. We’ve made it simple for you by featuring here the main types of church videos and explaining how they can be used in worship.
- Sermon Videos. These aren’t full-length sermons. Instead, they are short church videos dealing with a specific topic in the Christian’s life, or a specific Christian event, such as a holiday or biblical topic. Sharefaith is producing dozens of these videos every year, with a special mini movie feature for each holiday. Keep up with our sermon videos for new releases. Meanwhile, I’m positive you’ll find something to use this Sunday or during the next big event on your church calendar.
- Holiday Christian Videos. Christianity celebrates significant events such as Christmas, Easter, Lent, and other holidays. For each Christian holiday, you can select a church video from a wide variety of holiday Christian videos. Browse the library of Holiday Video Loops.
- Church Countdown Timers. Get things going on time with our church countdown timers.
- Seasonal Video Loops. Now and then, you’ll want to remind your church of something like graduation, daylight savings time, Vacation Bible School, or the first day of Spring. Here’s the way to do it—a stunning collection of church videos for every occasion.
- Welcome Video Loops. You may not personally be able to greet everyone who comes into your church service, but welcome videos will do the job quite nicely. Think about how these can create a warm and welcome atmosphere for the people in your church.
- Worship Videos. By far the most popular use of church videos are the worship videos. It’s time to take your worship to the next level by using one of our beautifully-designed worship videos.