The Five Best Ways to Use Church Videos
There are a ton of ways to use church videos during your services. Here are some of the most common ways to do so.
- Display welcome videos before the service.The worship service pre-reel is an excellent opportunity for video usage. Rather than simply putting up a static PowerPoint slide with announcements, go ahead and add some color and life. When you create a pre-service presentation, you can string together several videos, as well as insert some still slides for variety. Here are some excellent ideas for your welcome videos:
- Display countdown timers to prepare for the service.Have you ever wondered if it’s possible to start a service on time? Now you can. Worship service countdown timers are the solution. Begin displaying a countdown timer three to five minutes before start time, and you’re set.
- Display worship videos for backgrounds during the worship. Perhaps the most popular use for videos is worship video background loops. Worship loops allow a continuously looping video to display behind the lyrics, adding creativity, beauty, and interest to your worship lyrics.
- Display relevant theme or holiday video loops before the service. Whether it’s Christmastime, the fall time, Easter season, or simply a summer Sunday, there are seasonal videos that can spruce up your service pre-reel.
- Display sermon videos between songs or as a transition. Videos come in more forms than just silent loops. Every once in a while you can try a sermon video. Sermon or inspirational videos pack a lot of truth into a two- or three-minute segment. They are interesting, engaging, and edifying. Plus, the few minutes of interlude gives time to clear the stage, set up the stage, or allow musicians to transition.
Using church videos gives you room for creativity. There is no one set way to do church videos. Let your imagination work on it, and use videos in a way that best accomplishes your goal of glorifying God and edifying others.
Not a Sharefaith member? Join today, save big, and get all the church media resources you’ll ever need!