Embracing technology is essential for today’s modern church. Of course, there are a few challenges that come with it. While tech solutions can make our lives easier, sometimes they just make our heads spin.
One common challenge churches face is that the tech world continually advances, providing more tools and capabilities than ever before. This means that your church probably uses multiple systems to manage ministry.
Some churches struggle when their systems fail to sync successfully. Others may have budgets that only allow for the adoption of a few vital pieces of software, leaving them with outdated systems or doing a lot of the work manually.
The solution for any church dealing with these issues—or trying to avoid them!—is bundling integrated church management software. Let’s dig deeper by learning the undeniable benefits of bundling church management software solutions and what type of bundle makes the most sense for your unique church.
Save time with a church management software bundle
When you have limited resources and a BIG to-do list, staff and volunteers are often spread thin. Ongoing tasks like organizing events, keeping a website current, staying on top of social media, and outreach can slip through the cracks.
The platforms you use to complete these different jobs determine how much time you can allocate in your day towards them. And there’s nothing more frustrating than duplicating tasks or manually entering information because your systems don’t work together.
Time is truly your most valuable commodity, and bundling church software management solutions save you those precious hours in a workweek. When the systems you use sync together, you naturally save time and increase productivity.
Choose a church software bundle that fits your needs
Deciding which church management solutions to bundle can be tricky. Based on feedback from the customers we gratefully serve, we found that bundling church management software, website, media, app, and online giving was a priority.
Let’s break down the Sharefaith bundle to learn how these five different systems work (and work together).
- Sharefaith Connect is an easy-to-use church management software that’s built to reduce admin burden. With this system, you can communicate with groups, automate workflows, schedule volunteers, assign tasks, and much more. It seamlessly integrates with Sharefaith Church Websites (and that means less time duplicating tasks).
- Sharefaith Church Websites makes building a website for your church incredibly easy. You’ve got a simple content management system, designs to choose from, customizations, media, and everything in between.
- Sharefaith Church Media gives you access to 90,000 media resources that are professionally designed. This is a huge time saver for churches that post on social media, send flyers and newsletters, use church motion graphics, and want quality media to share.
- Sharefaith Giving provides multiple ways for people to give online. It syncs in real-time with Sharefaith Connect so that custom forms for event registration, online giving, selling t-shirts, and other church needs can be created and embedded on your website.
- Church App by MinistryOne syncs with Sharefaith Giving and Connect. Access features built to engage more people like push notification, prayer requests, giving, and events. Keep sermons and other media in one, easily accessible space.
With five robust systems working together, staff and volunteers are equipped to manage the needs of the church efficiently. And that leaves more time to focus on furthering the church’s vision in the most impactful way.
Lock in the best pricing for a premium church management software bundle
You may already be sold on the value of bundling church management solutions when it comes to saving time and accessing a variety of features. Now, let’s take a closer look at pricing.
When signing up for these systems individually, you can end up paying 2-3X more than if you had bundled them. For instance, Sharefaith Connect is only $70/ a month for the first year ($840/ year). This price point is ideal for everyone from growing church plants to larger churches. And you just can’t beat the cost per feature.
When you work with a single source like Sharefaith that provides multiple solutions, you’ll save energy every day. Each solution is designed to simplify the daily, weekly, and monthly processes you routinely perform. Support is streamlined, so you don’t waste time searching for answers. Plus, training staff and volunteers is a breeze because the systems are intuitive and built for church management. Now, rather than fighting your systems or looking for workarounds, you can focus on the task at hand.
Whether your church is reworking your budget, you want to free up admin time, or you’re ready to simplify daily processes—bundling your church management solutions is a smart move! Sign up and try Sharefaith Connect free for 14 days!