We’ve all heard ‘Dad Jokes’ before. What are ‘Dad Jokes’? Think about the funniest joke you’ve heard recently, it’s not anything like that. The nature of a ‘Dad Joke’ is to make you laugh in a different way, in a way that completely relies on how hard your dad is laughing at the joke. Yes, these jokes are dry. They are ‘puns’. What’s a pun? The dictionary defines a ‘pun’ as a joke that exploits the different possible meanings of a word or the fact that there are words that sound alike, but have different meanings. Here you go, dads, a healthy supply of ‘Dad Jokes’ that will drive your family crazy. Families, let’s encourage our dads this year by laughing harder than them at their prized ‘Dad Jokes’. We promise this will mean more to them than a fancy tie or cuff links.
Top 15 ‘Dad Jokes’ From the Bible + Dad Jokes Video For Church
1. Who was the smallest person in the Bible?
Knee high miah!
2. What car did the wise men drive to see Jesus?
Honda Accord. The Bible says the wise men all came in one accord.
3. Why couldn’t Jonah trust the ocean?
Because he knew there was something fishy about it.
4. Who was the most business-savvy woman in the Bible?
Pharaoh’s daughter, who went down to the bank of the Nile and pulled out a little prophet.
5. What kind of person was Boaz before he got married?
6. Where is the first tennis match mentioned in the Bible?
When Joseph served in Pharaoh’s court.
7. Who was the greatest comedian in the Bible?
Samson. He brought the house down.
8. Which servant of God was the worst lawbreaker in the Bible?
Moses. He broke all 10 commandments at once.
9. How does Moses start his morning?
Hebrews a pot of coffee!
10. At what time of day was Adam created?
A little before Eve.
11. Who is the greatest babysitter mentioned in the Bible?
David. He rocked Goliath to sleep.
12. Did Eve ever have a date with Adam?
No, just an apple.
13. What’s the difference between Jesus and pizza?
Jesus can’t be topped.
14. Why did Samson try to avoid arguing with Delilah?
He didn’t want to split hairs.
15. Need an ark?
I noah guy.
16. Which Bible character had no parents?
Joshua, son of Nun.
Looking for something to show for Father’s Day at your church service? Look no further! This Dad Jokes video features the top cringe-worthiest jokes ever told! Featuring real life dads, we captured their raw and authentic reaction to the top dad jokes as well as some Bible jokes. We know your congregation will get a kick out of this Father’s Day video!
Looking for more resources for this Father’s Day? Sharefaith offers Stunning Christian Father’s Day Media and a List of Bible Verses and Free Resources just for you. Check out resources and more at Sharefaith.