Church website hosting isn’t free. In fact, church website hosting will be the biggest cost involved with having a church website. Let’s talk dollars and cents, and find out how to handle hosting fees for church websites.
How much does church website hosting cost?
Take these example costs from a variety of church website providers. The number you see is the monthly cost.
- Mychurchwebsite.com: $49-$119
- Buildachurchwebsite.com: $54-109.95
- Clover sites: $20
- Siteorganic.com: $99-299
- Faithpulse.com: $59.95
- Sharefaith: $14.99 (Best Value)
When you calculate the cost of church website hosting, it adds up. For example, a church website from, say, Faithpulse.com costs $59.95 for one month of hosting. Over the course of one year, however, you will pay $719.40. If you want to maintain your church website for five years, assuming that prices remain the same, you will pay $3,597.
That’s a lot of money.
So, what do you do about it?
How to Handle Church Website Hosting Fees
There are two things to be aware of when thinking about the cost of website hosting.
- You must be willing to pay church website hosting fees. The first line of this article stated clearly, “website hosting isn’t free.” Own up to the fact that you’re going to need to pony up the cash. Not having a church website really isn’t an option for most churches. Budget the money, and pay your dues. It’s just part of strategic church marketing in the 21st century .
- You must be careful not to pay too much in website hosting fees. Although you must pay, you must not overpay. Church website hosting companies prosper from artificially raising monthly fees. Shop around for the best deal. Keep in mind that the preliminary cost of your church website isn’t the biggest cost. The hosting is the biggest cost.
The Ideal Solution for Church Website Hosting: Sharefaith
Sharefaith.com offers the most competitive monthly pricing, let alone one of the best church website options on the market. At a mere $14.99 per month (if paid in an annual lump sum), you get total top-tier hosting. Sharefaith takes hosting seriously, and hosts all church websites with a Christian web host company.
If you want to save money on your church website, and still gain one of the best church websites available, consider Sharefaith church websites.