The fact that you’re reading this right now is a sign that church newsletters work. Churches and ministries must stay connected to their people. There is no easier way to maintain that connection week after week than by using professional, stunning, email newsletters.
Staying Connected with Your Congregation the Email Way
These days, electronic communication is essential. For churches, maintaining a close connection with members is a must-have. Weekly newsletters give you the chance to provide encouragement, build rapport, and simply stay connected. But you’re going to need something a bit more robust and secure than, say, Gmail, Yahoo, or Juno. Standard email providers are not designed to maintain the kind of connection you need. There’s something better.
The Power of Constant Contact
Perhaps the most reputable and powerful email service available today is provided by Constant Contact, Sharefaith’s email partner. Constant Contact gives you the ability to stay connected with your congregation in a powerful way. Consider the following:
- Unbelievably simple to use. It’s as easy as sending an email, but so much more powerful. (Of course, if you’re a power-hungry coding monster, it works for you, too.) Constant Contact is a simple, hassle-free email solution.
- Ridiculously cheap. With special ministry pricing, and unlimited emails, you’re about to save a ton of money with Constant Contact.
- Free templates. Your emails will not only be good; they’ll look good, too. In addition, Sharefaith has hundreds of headers, footers, and images, all optimized for Constant Contact, that will add some serious style.
- Free support. We don’t recommend services that don’t provide helpful support. Talk to a real, live person whenever you need help.
- Know everything. Constant Contact informs you how many people opened your email, tweeted it, shared it, or just trashed it. Getting reports on your email campaigns is valuable knowledge, finding out exactly how many people opened your email, and tons more.
- Safe and spam-free. Nobody likes spam. Not us. Not you. Not the companies that provide email newsletter services. That’s why Constant Contact takes serious measures to make sure that people can opt-out of the email list at any time.
- Never lose an email address. Have you ever lost an entire collection of phone numbers or email addresses? Yeah, it pretty much stinks. You can keep that precious collection of addresses safe with Constant Contact…an unlimited number of them, if you so please.
Simply put, email newsletters are one of the best ways to stay in touch with your congregation. But staying in touch via email requires using email to its greatest capacity. That’s where Constant Contact comes in.
Check out the feature-rich and absolutely affordable power of Constant Contact, and see how it will work for your ministry.