Six Reasons Why Members Rave about Sharefaith
What makes Sharefaith valuable? If you’re not a Sharefaith member, you may not understand how it works or what all it does. To get a perspective on Sharefaith, here are six reasons — all of them actual statements by Sharefaith members — how it makes a difference.
- “Makes our job…easier.” Pastors, church admins, and church volunteers have a tough job. One of the most important jobs is designing media, which can take a lot of time. Sharefaith takes the pain away from media design, and produces a product that makes life easier.
- “The templates are amazing.” I remember showing Sharefaith PowerPoints to someone who had never seen them. “Wow,” he awed, “There’s so much depth.” When you hire professional graphic designers who are Christians, you get a product that is high quality. All of our templates, from bulletins to worship loops, are held to exacting standards of aesthetics. The finished product is proof.
- “It’s saved us so much time.” Have you ever wished you could just snatch five or ten hours from your week, or lengthen your week by just that long? Sharefaith allows you to do so. Take, for example, our church websites. Many churches are able to set up their website within a day or two of purchasing it. Usually, creating a church website takes months of labor. Not with Sharefaith. Expect to save time.
- “Very easy to use.” You don’t have to be a tech guru to use Sharefaith. If you know how to use a computer, you know how to use Sharefaith. It’s just that simple. In order to maximize our effectiveness, all media templates are compatible with the most popular software such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, (including Mac versions), Pages, and Keynote. Even our PowerPoint plugin, ExaltNow, is unbelievably simple to use.
- “Your customer service rocks.” Our company would be woefully bereft if we didn’t have genuine people working for a genuine cause, being genuinely helpful to others. That’s where the power of our customer service comes to bear. A single phone call or message our office will put you in touch with a friendly service team member, ready to help you in any way possible.
- “It fits our small budget perfectly.” Finally, let’s not forget the dollars and cents. A service like Sharefaith could reasonably be priced at thousands of dollars per year. A website alone is a $3,000+ value, and the cost of the graphics is estimated at more than $3 million. What’s the cost? You get it all for a rock-bottom membership fee of $149.
You can even test Sharefaith for free. Just sign up for a Ten Day Free Trial, and taste the unbelievable benefits of membership. You’re going to be blown away.