It’s time. You’re ready to make the plunge and publish a church newsletter. But before you open up Microsoft Word, or Google your question, read this short article. You need to learn the answer to one question: How do I create a church newsletter?
The question is a simple one: How do I create a church newsletter? So, we’re going to give you a simple how-to guide, step-by-step. By the end of this article, if someone asks you, “How do I create a church newsletter,” you’ll probably be able to walk them through the same steps.
- Go to Sharefaith’s church newsletter page. If you’re not a Sharefaith member, please sign up here.
- Find a church newsletter design you want.
- Choose the download format you will be using and download the file. Most of our users prefer the MS Word newsletter templates, but many go for the publisher newsletter templates. Choose the download format for the program that you’re most familiar with. Remember, if you use another word processing program (like Pages for Mac), the church newsletter templates will still work for you (in most cases). To test your word processor, use the MS Word newsletter templates rather than the publisher newsletter templates.
- Open up the church newsletter file that you just downloaded.
- Customize the church newsletter. Most of the time, this will be a process of simply cutting and pasting your already-written articles into the church newsletter. You’ll also need to edit the title and other information. If you won’t be using all 3-5 pages of the church newsletter template, just highlight and delete the unused sections. If you need more than the number of pages provided by the church newsletter template, just copy/past whatever page formats of the template you want to use for your additional material.
- Print the church newsletter or publish a church newsletter by whatever means you wish. Read more about how to publish a church newsletter.
That’s it. You’re done. Seriously.
It should be obvious that answering the question, “How do I create a church newsletter” is a pretty simple deal. Obviously, the hard part is producing the articles and content. Sorry, we can’t exactly write your articles for you, but we’ve done a lot of the work already—creating stunning church newsletter templates. If you need to review, or just want another angle on “how do I create a church newsletter?” check out the article, “How to Create and Use a Church Newsletter Templates.”
Want to get started? In my opinion, the funnest part is just gazing at the beautiful church newsletter templates, and trying to figure out which one I’m going to use. View the collection now.