The Contact Us page is standard on all church websites. With a Contact Us page, you can provide visitors with a way to easily contact you. Usually it is provided in the form of an online contact form, as in this case. You may also want to provide an embedded Google Map so visitors can quickly find the exact location of your church. We have also included a video tutorial that demonstrates different features of the contact form.
Video: How to Change the Default Email Address
Video: How to Change the Mail Settings
Editing the contact form
The first thing you will do is to change the default email address. Enter the new email address where you would like all web-based church correspondence to go.
- Log in to your Church Website Control Panel.
- Scroll down to the very bottom and click on “Contact.”
- A new window will open, showing all the Contact Form settings.
- Scroll until you find the “MAIL” section.
- In the “TO” field, enter your own email address. This is the email address that your contact form will send notifications to when a visitor sends a message through the church website.
- If you would like a second person to also receive the messages, you can simply input their email address in the “TO” field in the “MAIL 2” section below the “MAIL” section.
- Opposite the “MAIL” box section, you will see the “MESSAGE BODY” section.
- Replace the last line of the message, with your own custom message. This message will tell inform users that the email comes from your church website.
- When you are done, scroll to the very bottom of the page and click on the “SAVE” button at the far right.
Editing the Contact Us Page
- In your Church Website Control Panel, click on PAGES in your left sidebar menu
- In the new window that opens, click on CONTACT US page
- Change the data on the page with your own information.
If you need more help, here is an online video tutorial that we would recommend, regarding the contact form: