How to setup Twitter, Facebook and Other Social Links on Your Sharefaith Church Website
Your Sharefaith church website provides a simple way to share your social media links on your webpage using the “Social Media Links” widget. A widget is anything that displays on the sidebar of your website next to your content. This tutorial will show you how to add Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, and Flickr links to your sidebar.
- Login to your website Admin.
- Go to “Widgets” under the Appearance control panel.
- Add the “Social Media Links” widget by dragging it from the “Available Widgets” panel to the Sidebar.
- Simply enter the addresses to your social networks. If you don’t have an account with any of the social network listed, then simply leave it blank.
- Assign the visibility settings.
- Click Save.
Home Page Note: The Home page is a little more complicated. For reverse compatibility reasons, the Home page first checks to see if you have Twitter or Facebook links in your “SF Theme Options.” If you have anything entered in the field “SF Theme Options,” then these are the only widgets displayed on your Home page. We recommend removing the Twitter and Facebook links from your “SF Theme Options.”