March 1, 2011
How to Add Text to Your Sharefaith Website Sidebar Banner
While Sharefaith offers many different sidebar banners (images), it is up to you to customize them. Here’s how to add text to a blank banner.
- Open the photo editing software of your choice (i.e. Photoshop, www.pixlr.com, Gimp, etc.) and then open your downloaded banner.
- Add your own text. Remember to choose a font and color that corresponds with the color and visual theme of your website. This keep a professional look and feel to your church website.
- Once you have added your text, save the banner as a JPEG.
- Repeat these steps if you plan on using a second banner with text.
- Upload your new banner to your church website.