While Sharefaith offers many different sidebar banners (images), it is up to you to customize them. Here’s how to add text to a blank banner.
- Open the photo editing software of your choice (i.e. Photoshop, www.pixlr.com, Gimp, etc.) and then open your downloaded banner.
- Add your own text. Remember to choose a font and color that corresponds with the color and visual theme of your website. This keep a professional look and feel to your church website.
- Once you have added your text, save the banner as a JPEG.
- Repeat these steps if you plan on using a second banner with text.
- Upload your new banner to your church website.