How Worship Videos Enhance a Worship Service
Pastors and church leaders all over the world are brainstorming over ways that they can enhance their worship service. What’s going to make the worship experience more appealing, more attractive, more inviting, more professional? Some of these concerns are unnecessary. Jesus expressed the essence of worship when he told the woman at the well, “True true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him” (John 4:23). The success of a worship service doesn’t depend on our fancy media, great sound systems or cool worship videos. It depends upon the hearts of the worshippers. All the same, improving the quality of a church worship service is appropriate. Using worship videos is a great way to do so. Here is how worship videos can enhance a worship service.
This is by no means an exhaustive list of how worship videos enhance a worship service. You may be able to discover some ways that you can use worship videos to enhance your service. Along with each topic, we’ve provided some links to sample worship videos so you can get a feel for what high-quality worship videos look like.
- Worship videos get everyone to their seats on time. You know what it’s like when church services don’t start on time? Or when the worship leader has to try to herd everyone to their seats? That problem is over when you use church countdown timers. Besides, there’s just something about a church countdown timer that helps to generate excitement and buzz before beginning of a worship service. Check out some church video countdown timers.
- Worship videos help to communicate a point in a sermon. A pastor has a lot of tools at his disposal when he is communicating truth or explaining a point. One oft-overlooked tool is the tool of Christian videos. We have a variety of mini movies and sermon video loops that don’t replace sermons, but enhance them by communicating a brief snippet of material to effectively communicate a point with interest. See over 25 Christian mini movies.
- Worship videos bring unity to the singing of worship songs. Projecting song lyrics on a worship video background is a great idea. If you’ve never tried it, get started by downloading a worship video background and see how easy it is, and see how your people love the new look. View our vast collection of worship video backgrounds.
- Worship videos help to prevent distractions. Gently reminding people to silence their phones is a great idea, and you can do so with a professional-looking video loop, specifically designed for church. Sample some church videos with helpful reminders.
- Worship videos generate interest. When people view a Christian video that introduces a sermon series, a lesson, or a topic, it raises the interest level. You can use our predesigned video loops to introduce topics, or you can custom-make your own by using worship backgrounds and adding text. You may find a church video here that you can use this Sunday.
- Worship videos improve the quality of church media overall. Church media deserves to be the best that you can make it. Videos help to enhance church media quality, bringing it to a whole new level of professionalism and appeal. Besides, church videos are simple to use. View the highest-quality Christian videos on the Web.
- Worship videos can streamline and unify church media. One of the huge advantages of using Sharefaith is the church media sets that we’ve created. Church videos are part of nearly every set that we make. It works like this. You’re preaching on, say, the topic of forgiveness. You want…
- a church flyer to announce the sermon
- a church bulletin to use on the Sunday you preach the sermon
- a welcome video to invite people in
- a worship background to use for the songs that day
- and a PowerPoint to use when preaching your sermon.
Woah! You want five separate pieces of media for your sermon? Is that asking too much. Not at all. And you don’t have to pay a dime more for any of it. With this set, you’ve got it all, and you’ve got it in a split second. The power of worship videos is that they can integrate seamlessly and beautifully with the rest of your existing church media.