How to Add Audio Sermons or Music to Your Church Website
Put your recorded sermon audio on your church website, and reach millions of people around the world. In this tutorial, we will assume that you already have an mp3 version of your sermon available. If not, take your sermon audio recordings, and use a variety of free tools available online to convert your sermon audio to MP3 format.
- Log in to your Church Website Control Panel.
- Find the page on which you want to list your sermon audio. We recommend you use the default Media page provided with your Sharefaith church website.
- On the Media page, find the exact spot on the page where you want the audio player to appear.
- Click on the Music Note at the top of the page editing options.
- A new window will open. Click “Select Files,” then locate the Mp3 file on your computer. (Please note that there is a 30MB size limit for uploaded recordings.)
- You will see a percentage status bar as your audio is being uploaded.
- After it is done, enter a Title for your Sermon Audio Mp3. Note: Please do not use any of the following symbols in your title as they symbolize commands for the player and could remove your title or even the player, itself = | [ ] and ,
- Click on the AUDIO PLAYER button underneath the “Link URL.”
- Click “Insert Into Post.”
- Without previewing, you will simply see a link to your audio sermon and not an actual player.
- Preview your page to see the player in action and listen to your audio.
- Repeat these same steps to insert more sermon audio files or music.